Are there any known problems with the SDWN button behaviour on 1.096?
If I initiate a file safe shutdown via the PiCo interface, while powered from EPR, things proceed as planned:
- Two colour UPiS LED begins blinking red (slowly)
- GPIO.input(27) goes low
- My python shutdown script detects the GPIO change and initiates various shutdown processes, including opening the relay
- As a last action my python script shuts down the Pi
- After a short while the Pi is powered off
- The two colour LED blinks green rapidly (EPR power source?)
If I just click the button one or twice - nothing happens at all - I've waited 5 mins or more.
- The two color LED continues blinking green rapidly (EPR power source?)
- The two color LED doesn't blink red
- I instantly lose contact with the Pi (via WiFi connection)
- I don't see the shutdown broadcast message in any open SSH window
- The Pi comes back online after 30 seconds and doesn't shutdown
Whilst testing the upis command I did change a number of PiCo registers, but I can't think of any that could cause this behaviour.
I want to use the SDWN button as a fall back in case software monitoring doesn't react properly.
Can I also ask about fssd_timeout value (PiCo 0x6B,0x03). Is the maximum time the UPiS will wait? i.e. will power be cut to the Pi earlier if the minimum current threshhold is achieved earlier?